I have had that problem my entire sexual life, the first time I went to have sex the last thing I thought would ever happen I could not get an erection to make a long story short I had to tell my parents which was extremely embarrassing then I had to go to the doctor which was extremely embarrassing get a prescription of Viagra take it to the pharmacy which was embarrassing only to find my insurance did not cover it and im sixteen I dont have hundreds of dollars for a few pills my parents had to buy it for me then I was finally able to have sex after about 20 times of using the viagra I was able to do it without the viagra however with every new girl the problem comes back I have been married for about 10 years and I still have the problem off and on Its terrible no one to talk to about it due to the nature of the problem I really feel for you and it only makes things worse that doctors just look at you like your nuts because they think your to young for such a problem

bruh man .. same problem, same age. but she broke up with me after the 2. time i couldnt get an errection i feel guilty for it