My thought would be that if they circumcise him they would have to detach whatever that is so why can't they just detach it and leave the foreskin in place?

Can you describe it better? Where is it? It may be the frenulum. Google for images of frenulum to see what it looks like.

I im,also 13 but didint understand very well plez help

Do you have a foreskin which is the covering of skin over your penis head?

Every time I try to pull it back slowly I get an erection and can’t really stop it and I do t want to hurt myself so I stop. What should I do

Hi Guest
It is normal to get an erection you can still gently try to pull it back.
If it hurts stop you have to go easy like you said you don't want to hurt yourself.
You can try it when your taking a bath the warm water helps.
It takes a long time to stretch your foreskin so just do it gently if it hurts stop you can pull it back as far as you usually do and hold it there.
Do it whenever you can and gradually you will be able to get back a little more.

JESUS CHRIST I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOU JUST SAID IT BUT YOU'VE STRESSED ME OUT SO MUCH NOW THANKS A LOT BAMBI!!

STOP TYPING IN EXCLAMATION MARKS IT IS SO STRESSFUL AHHHHHHHH

Hello there I have the same problem can u tell me if u had your resolved if so please tell me how

I need help, I'm 14 next month and when I pull my foreskin back part of the skin is attached, I'm worried it will be like that forever

Hi Guest

it is normal that you can't pull your foreskin back at your age.
It takes a long time to get it to retract.
If you do when your taking a bath it makes it easier.
You have to go very slow and do not force it back.
Just pull back on it gently and hold it like that for a minute or so and then do it a again.
repeat it several times.
If it hurts stop your pulling to hard it can take weeks of regularly pulling it back before you will be able to get your foreskin to retract.
It has to be done slowly and without forcing it back so make sure you don't hurt yourself.
If you do a search for retracting your foreskin you can find step by step instructions.

Thank you! I agree with you 100% unfortunately I didn't know this 13 years ago when my son was born. I never had him circumzised but when he was an infant I notice his forskin didn't go back so I got scared and brought him to his Dr. When I showed the Dr. He told me he was going to pull his forskin back a little. Well I was not ready to handle what was coming next!!! With his bare hands he started peeling back my son's forskin!!! I couldn't believe it! My son's screaming I'm crying telling him to stop in VB the middle of it all. His response was it was more painful for me to watch than for him. Yea right!!! I inserted he had to stop and he did. I cried for days. It was so hard to change his diaper or to see his penis so raw! Fast forward he is 13 now, his penis bends to the left and he has extra skin hanging over the head even when he has an erection. Is there anything we can do to fix this at his age??? Please help!!! He's become very insecure about this. And I will forever have guilt for putting him though this at such a young age.

Don't worry, it'll loosen enough in time to retract it. You can gently start trying to retract in the shower - might take weeks or months before it will comfortably. Don't force it!