Yes it's all same happening to me also had many ecg and 2D echo all went absolutely fine it's all anxiety which comes for no apparent reasons it can be cured by meditation and little bit of exercise I am also struggling from this problem for 3 years .

Im 5'7 weigh 163. Female. The pain happends to me to and when it does i do everything possible to not breath for 30 seconds when i breath its worse .. I recently had someone close pass away i was fine until the procession amd funeral after that ive been having severe pain sometimes five times a day. Comes with cold sweats i feel heavy just before it happends then i get light headed then im fine. I had an ekg. They said weakness of the heart. Need to workoit more and stay away from stress. Its axiety attacks feel just like your aving a heart attack. Stay away from coffee drink lots of water. And take fish oil pills it will help drastically . if not it will progress to a heartattack.

This is exactly what I have off and on. I can't breathe deep or the pinch gets so bad and painful that I can't take it. I've had a heart murmur since birth, but they say it is harmless. It goes away for awhile, but just happened again tonight. It is very scary. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack :(

Mee too i am 15

That happens to me and im only 15. I did furthur research and it says it was just chest pain and most likely doesnt have to dowith the heart but to be safe do moreresearch yourself.

Yes my daughter has that whats going on

I don't want to be a wimp but I am 52 and the pinching comes, and goes, but I have to sit or faint when it happens, bad heart problems run high in my family. Idk what to do

Does anyone have one longer leg or flat foot? My symptoms were caused by a shift of muscles and tendons yanking my diaphragm down. Doing major hip stretches and seeing a chiropractor fixed me up. I did pass ekg but they didnt do a ct scan of the heart, possible small aortic dissection.

Hi everyone...I'm a little older, now in my early 60's, but I began having heart "pinching" and upper back pains in my mid 20's. It was diagnosed as STRESS - every time. I never really had any frontal chest pain...ever. It was just pinching and upper back pain. Over the years, had many "tests" ran with NEGATIVE results, various doctors repeatedly diagnosed STRESS. Especially as all tests came back negative, with blood pressure always normal. However, one night (in my 40's) the pain was so severe, went to ER, and they called in a heart specialist. He was ready to diagnose it all as "stress," too...as all the tests ran from ER showed NOTHING....that is until he asked about my family history. Any heart attacks? When he found out every single person in my family had died of a heart attack-100% of them, and that 5 uncles died in their 40's, he stopped in his tracks. He said, "NOT good." Recommended an Angioplasty based entirely on FAMILY HISTORY. Needless to say, they found a mess when they went in. Major blockage on all the arteries. It was my call to try stints or go for the bypass...I opted on stints...which, with heart meds, kept me mobile for over 15 years, but eventually had to have a By Pass (years later) -- successful, but recovery beyond PAINFUL. But my point is...ALL the tests they ran, Echo, Cardiogram, Stress, etc. showed NOTHING. If you have a family history of heart attacks in your family .....DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE this. My cardiologist says that "Family History" is the #1 indicator of a serious problem, especially when tests are negative and patient is considered "too young to have heart trouble" factor. If it's in your family, you should be very concerned....As the old proverb goes - "Plant Corn...Get Corn!"

Your 100% rite your information is said better than a doctor could explain. I used to suffer the same thing panic attack and anxiety but I beat it after 2 years of therapy and using medication. Later on I developed the heart pinching and heaviness on the chest sometimes it's hard to breath. SO I can assume it's acid that was caused and build up by stress that also caused the anxiety. It's nothing to worry about and lansoprazol does the job it's a acid resistance pills and also drink a lot of water to dilute the enzymes that causes the gastro and acid attacks. But never think of the worst because the symptoms for heart attack are totally different. In case you would like to know them ( they start a pain on left side of your head goes down to your face then you feel weak on your left arm then a very hard pain strike your chest ) that's how heart attack happens.

Thank you.

how did it went after all tests was done ?

It sounds like your anxiety is causing you to experience. These symptoms can be reversed fortunately for you. Your brain needs to be factory reset. You can achieve this through meditation. Two short meditation sessions a day ( ten to twenty minutes) for one week will change your state of health dramatically.

Thanks u so much. . . .i got same problem too. . . . . Terrifying thought /afraid of dying. . .is all because of acid in stomach ? I got acidity problem . Help me how to be careful while eating

I feel exactly the same thing