I just want to ask if what would be the effect if a 2 years old boy accidentally swallow 1 tablet dulcolax. Right now 3 times that he had poops in his diaper. Please give us advise. Thanks.

Hi Kay,

Call your doctor or poison control.   You should keep it by the phone - this is what they do.

Even though it is a common drug they will be able to help.  It all depends upon the dosage and the size of the child.

I would like to know what happened with your child? Searching on the internet there's no enough information about 2 year old swallowing a 1 Dulcolax tablet and this just happened to my son yesterday. He thou up twice and had been with diarrea since yesterday. Called poison control and was told to just make sure he remains hidrate, so have been given him pedialite and he is playful and otherwise ok.

Was everything okay with your little one?
Mine just found one but she didn't swallow it, she chewed it and I caught her and I cleaned out her mouth immediately. So i don't know what to do. I think it was just 1.