I have same pain in left groin area as you are mentioning, and my gyno and general physician agree it's a pinched abtucator nerve. Now I have to a steroid injection if that doesn't work... Then they will remove that part of my sling.

Your post is a long time ago now but I thought I'd comment that I too have that sensation... not bubbles but more a strange vibration in the bladder region.

have my tvt sling 2005 stop getting my period at the of age 42 after surgery, been to all the doctors none can't answer, suffering from stomach pain, back pain, no sex, bloated stomach, painful stomach etc, can't find answer.

New Member
1 post
I am 6 weeks post op and I am having this exact same issue. My first thought was a UTI, but my urine is completely clear. It is so painful to empty my bladder.

New Member
1 post
I had the sling done 5 months ago and it do t matter if I rest or not it’s constant pain in my abdomen when I told my Dr. After 3 months he just laughed at me. Now I’m going thru all the tests I just had a colonoscopy and now they want to do a CT scan but my pain is so unbearable even pain meds don’t help