I’m only 15 but have experienced the exact same for my past few cycles. At first I’d assumed this went hand-in-hand with my OAB but lately I’ve realized there are few ways to detect when the clear liquid, it just sorta comes like my period does. Mine doesn’t have a scent but comes randomly in humiliatingly large quantities. I’m glad to know I’m not alone yet it’s concerning that it seems no doctors have an answer for it.

I'm 32yrs old I use the diva cup but my clothes feel damp as if I soiled my clothes but it's a clear liquid no odor. It's been occurring quite often. What is it? and what can i do about it?

Yes the severe pain and the fact there was tissue in it means it was most very likely a miscarriage. Coming from a mom to 6 unborn babies.

The only flaw in this is that I’m having the same symptoms but I don’t use tampons

I am going thru the same thing my dr told me that it nothing to be alarmed with but i am im currently looking for a other going to see my gyno tommrrow so hopefully this mystery will be solved.... Ugh...

The occurrence of clear watery discharge is pretty usual before every period. In this time of the month, the level of Progesterone decreases and the level of Estrogen hormone increases at the same time. This processes cause shedding the uterine lining and thinning down the cervical mucus. It is a reason why vagina releases only clear watery discharge.

I have the same thing, I have found it is more common if I put a tampon in after a shower so had initially thought it was something to do with That? But it has an odour and I have no idea what it is. Haven't asked GP but currently under gynae for pain and possible endo.

I have always had this, years while I was on the pill and years when i wasn't. Thought it was normal. It's just literally water, and I have to sometimes wear a tampon and pad at once!

This could be a possibility for her, but it is not for me considering I haven’t been on any type of birth control in 8+ years.

New Member
1 post
Hi I usually wear pads but this period I had ran out so found some tampons in my cupboard, I had the very same as you all I thought I had leaked through to my knickers but when looking my knickers were wet with a non-smelly clear liquid and the tampon was soaked through and heavy with clear liquid, I am 48 years of age and not on any birth control anything ha ha cos I dont need to .... I also had a very scary incident over 7 years ago now when I had what I can only describe as a gush of clear non-smelly fluid much the same as amniotic fluid which soaked me I could wring out my jeans thats how much there was, luckily I was alone at home would have been sooo embarrassing if in public, I told my Dr and he just laughed and said 'oh you wet yourself' ....

Hey ladies this is my period every month! I have my paps like I'm supposed to and am healthy no infections. Just wanted to let you know. We are not crazy! Oh and I haven't been sexually active for 9 years so it's just how my body is.