I’m only 15 but have experienced the exact same for my past few cycles. At first I’d assumed this went hand-in-hand with my OAB but lately I’ve realized there are few ways to detect when the clear liquid, it just sorta comes like my period does. Mine doesn’t have a scent but comes randomly in humiliatingly large quantities. I’m glad to know I’m not alone yet it’s concerning that it seems no doctors have an answer for it.

I'm 32yrs old I use the diva cup but my clothes feel damp as if I soiled my clothes but it's a clear liquid no odor. It's been occurring quite often. What is it? and what can i do about it?

Yes the severe pain and the fact there was tissue in it means it was most very likely a miscarriage. Coming from a mom to 6 unborn babies.

The only flaw in this is that I’m having the same symptoms but I don’t use tampons

I am going thru the same thing my dr told me that it nothing to be alarmed with but i am im currently looking for a other going to see my gyno tommrrow so hopefully this mystery will be solved.... Ugh...

The occurrence of clear watery discharge is pretty usual before every period. In this time of the month, the level of Progesterone decreases and the level of Estrogen hormone increases at the same time. This processes cause shedding the uterine lining and thinning down the cervical mucus. It is a reason why vagina releases only clear watery discharge.

I have the same thing, I have found it is more common if I put a tampon in after a shower so had initially thought it was something to do with That? But it has an odour and I have no idea what it is. Haven't asked GP but currently under gynae for pain and possible endo.

I have always had this, years while I was on the pill and years when i wasn't. Thought it was normal. It's just literally water, and I have to sometimes wear a tampon and pad at once!

This could be a possibility for her, but it is not for me considering I haven’t been on any type of birth control in 8+ years.