Ive had clear liquid coming out my ass for 5 days. No poop just water. Im freaking out...

Idk idk idk

Hope this finds you in a better state. Of all the pages I've poured over, your explanation is exact to mine. I agree that it comes from the skin. It started with initial itchiness that when scratched would feel awful. Had it in the past winters and caused split skin like chapped lips but on outer rim. Would split open when sitting down on toilet. This time it morphed into much more. Took cell phone video with WiFi off so it wouldn't get backed to the cloud... I also have red spots... probably from to much irritation, wiping, etc. Itchiness only come from the fluid. Also have some skin splits along the grundle that won't go away this time. Dr gave me antifungal/steroid cream for yeast (been married for 13 yrs...only 1 girl). So, whatever. Was told to apply 2/ day. I saw some improvement, but not beyond 15-20%. I had a hard time keeping up admittedly and I think the ol anus started to not like the multiple attempts over a few months. So, it's back fully. I still am not sure that is the cause. I've seen a lot of stuff out there between candida, bacteria imbalance, Chlamydia, extra anus fistulas, fissures, prostate, even leaking ejaculate!

Hi, I'm a 30 old male. I've started working 6pm to 6am 12hr shifts at my previous job. Since then, I felt I've been under lots of stress. Sometimes be up more then 24 hours, very hard to sleep during the day.
Anyways I have been going through this, all 4 that you speak of. I haven't gone to see a doctor, I feel embarrassed by it.
I'm thinking it will go away on its own, but it hasn't yet... Eventually I will go see a doc. I just don't know what to tell him or her.

I have the exact same issue as yourself and am 31 years old I have been suffering with it now for approx 2-3 years but lately have noticed this clear discharge when passing wind, I am worried about this so have searched online it seems there are no specific answers to what’s wrong with me, did you manage to ever get a diagnosis?

wtf is wrong with you posting hey i do bath salts all nonchalantly. cocaines probably safer. you're 16 and have a chemical addiction to something that doesn't even qualify as drugs. you need to speak with a professional. anal leakage is the last problem you should worry about.

That happened to me my mom said "it means your breasts are just growing more" and even after puberty that is possible of course

often intestinal noises are linked to Chrohn's disease. And for me onions are very gassy- I avoid them.

You will think i'm crazy, which by extension means this problem is psychological?
I think it is a planted marker! Ever hear of your government scientists conducting experiments on segments of the population and/or regional populations?
They input chemicals in an environment (such as air/water etc) and swoop up data obtained by CDC, medical sources and public discussions, such as this forum! Why? ask low level scientists and microbiologists, and they can educate you on the value of data collection from unsuspecting guinea pigs!

I hate to say "my" but I am experiencing brown sea kelp-like c**p that gets into my stomach(it gives me severe stomach cramps )then comes through my bowels. It happens when I masturbate. Sorry, I'm single and NO sexual partner for me. I used to love to masturbate by myself, but since 2013, I've been experiencing this which has me troubled.

Same as me... when I masturbate the clear discharge is starting, what can we do?!?

Omg same. I literally came for an answer but found an amazing story teller.

I did not read all posts so I apologize if someone mentioned this already. I had this happen to me a few years back after I had my son, turns out for me is was a C. Diff. infection which is highly contagious. So be sure to wash thoroughly and be sure no-one comes in contact with any fecal matter or discharge that may have gotten on hands/etc. That being said, once you have had a C.Diff. infection you are more likely to have it again. You need antibiotics to treat it and I would recommend taking BoulardiiMAX or similar. I am going to the doctor to see if I have it again, I hope not, its hell!

Also note that a C. Diff. infection can be fatal for some people like children, seniors, weak immune systems, etc. So take care and take a stool sample to be tested.