I just finished and every bone in my body hurts

I would do cocaine first enjoy it until it was done and wouldnt be getting anymore and about 30 min after i would take a sub within an hour i would feel "normal" lol and would be able to sleep afterwards..

He could be in the Army. I’m a Marine and we’re the only branch that says Oohrah

a lot of lost people in the world. I could go all day about the tragedies from this kind of life, decision making. You will all figure it out by the time you are 60 (if you make it) and wish you didn't do all this dumb behavior. RIP my dear son Mark I will always love you. That's what opioid addiction and a girlfriend with a crystal meth addiction will get you.

Lol well at least u got some white butt....

i agree my doc wanted to start me at 32 but told him hell no as had brought from the street and i took two 8 mg sublingual made me puke all day loll subs is not a joke and is strong sh*t loll. 8.mg started sorted out my craving and now working down from 4 mg at 0.4mg a week easy as piss so far loll

New Member
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. The same thing happened to me but I luckily survived. The mixture of buprenorphine and cocaine is VERY dangerous. In my case, and I expect many others, the mixture of the 2 drugs caused seratonin syndrome which caused the heart attack (I was 30yo in good health) and a host of other very bad symptoms which took months to recover from. I was lucky that I had an astute doc and that I was honest with him. Seratonin Syndrome is very hard to diagnose and addicts are notorious for avoiding the hospital ( who wants to be treated like "just another junkie" ). My docs were very sympathetic and taught me alot about seratonin syndrome. One study showed that 48% of clients at one Suboxone clinic had mild to moderate seratonin syndrome which had been undiagnosed or misdiagnosed until the study. There are no blood tests etc. for seratonin syndrome so unless you're lucky enough to get an exceptional doctor or mention it yourself you're very unlikely to get a correct diagnosis. Recently seratonin syndrome is beginning to pop up on sub forums etc. so hopefully things may improve. Who knows how many people have died from this and been thought of as just another dead junkie