I just finished and every bone in my body hurts

I would do cocaine first enjoy it until it was done and wouldnt be getting anymore and about 30 min after i would take a sub within an hour i would feel "normal" lol and would be able to sleep afterwards..

He could be in the Army. I’m a Marine and we’re the only branch that says Oohrah

New Member
1 post

a lot of lost people in the world. I could go all day about the tragedies from this kind of life, decision making. You will all figure it out by the time you are 60 (if you make it) and wish you didn't do all this dumb behavior. RIP my dear son Mark I will always love you. That's what opioid addiction and a girlfriend with a crystal meth addiction will get you.

Lol well at least u got some white butt....

i agree my doc wanted to start me at 32 but told him hell no as had brought from the street and i took two 8 mg sublingual made me puke all day loll subs is not a joke and is strong sh*t loll. 8.mg started sorted out my craving and now working down from 4 mg at 0.4mg a week easy as piss so far loll