I had this surgery two months ago and am now in the hospital for the second time with a bacterial infection that is life threatening and may cost me my job too. Severe abdominal pain and vomiting with bloodydiarrea. Thisis crazy and the mes cant figure it out. One minute I'm fine and the next I'm in an ambulance bringer rushed. To the hospital.

Three weeks tomorrow I had a hysterectomy  robot~ felt great spent one day in the Hospital, every day gets easier, hardly no Pain anymore, I do get Tired easy but that's just gonna take time~ going back to work tomorrow, I Just cant lift anything more then 10 pounds. This was the best choice I am glad I did it!!!!!

Hi. I could have written your post as it's identical to what I have and am experiencing. My question is how has your health progressed?

I get my robotic hysterectomy on November 14th. After reading all of this I am scared to death. Thank goodness someone had a good experience!!

i had it in 2010, now am having rectum problem

I had the surgery in 2010, now am having rectum problem

I HAVE HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME,AFTER A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY, AND HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY DRS, THAT ACT LIKE I'M MAKING THIS UP AND HAVE DONE THOSE KNEE INJECTIONS ON ME, BUT STILL HAVE THE SAME ISSUE AND HAVEN'T BEEN BACK TO WORK,GOING ON 7 MONTHS.. LEGS FEEL SO WEIRD AND JOINTS HURT AND MY MIND IS ALL JUMBLED AT TIMES..SO TIRED OF FEELING LIKE c**p...I FEEL YOUR PAIN..... I HAVE ALOT OF PANIC ATTACKS,WITH THE LIGHT HEADED,FOGGING,AND DIZZY FEELING..COMES AND GOES....HOPEFULLY THEY CAN FIGURE SOMETHING OUT..