sialendoscopy, probably for narrowed ducts?

Omg I've had these same issues for 5 years now all tests come back negative.Ent,face and neck surgeon all confused as to why,thanks for telling your stories it feels a lol better to know we all looking to rectify this

I am scared because my salivary glands too are swollen in a matter of seconds...what causes this?

Im just going to throw out tons of random info. Im wondering if any of these may have made this happen or sounds familiar to anyone. One day i was in my kitchen and my bf bought something called student mix it comes with raisins, sun flower seeds, blanched peanuts, cashew butts, spanish peanuts, roasted almonds,salt, and cotton seed. I have had all if these items but 2 before. Keep in mind i know what a bad food allergy reaction feels like due to an allergy i know i have currently. My mouth inside the left jaw (area under my tongue?) Began to hurt. i began rubbing it. I brushed my teeth and didnt think much more then maybe a piece hit my mouth weirdly or got stuck? Later my bf and i were eating alot of it and it began to ache and i felt odd and i asked him if my neck felt strange. Just like others my neck had swollen on the left side and was painful. He said it may be an allergic reaction. I quickly took some benadryl. I went to the bath room and began looking under my tongue because the lttle areas where your saliva squirts sometimes was aching along with the whole left side under my tongue. I noticed it was swollen 2xs usual size. I started putting pressure n felt something. I noticed something white. I lifted my tongue very hard and it "gleeked" releasing the small white piece and tons of salty spit i guess? I kept trying to lift my tongue to see what was happening and it wouldnt stop. Happened 4xs in a row. Swelling went down and pain disappeared. Today i was making my favorite kimchi ramen and i felt the pain. I think when my mouth tries to water is when it hurts and swells. So i raised my tongue to check in a mirror and it gleeked about 3 times , alot each time. But then i felt ok. Recently i have given up drinking (cold turkey) which i have been a heavy drinker for 8 years.its been just over a month. I have been taking hair skin and nails vitamins. I have been to the dentist twice in the last month to get some work done. I have never been able to gleek on command , yes i tried very hard in the past since a childhood friend could do it in command.

I get a tingling sensation my tongue and then the gland under my tongue will swell. All of sudden white stringy mucus comes out of the gland under my tongue and my spit is salty. I would love to know what is causing this?

I have the same thing. Doctors keep saying it's allergies