Can I ask how long it usually takes before it goes away?

I'm experiencing this same issue! Please tell me how long this was happening to you after the injections!! I'm going pee every 30 min! On day 2

I had a shot Friday in my knee, Saturday comes I have blurred vision which was 20/20 and huge thirst and strong need to urinate every 45 minutes it so. No more cortisone for me. I'm a 55 yr old in good health

I am in the bathroom every ten minutes all day and night. The pain has doubled but it should reduce after 48 hours.

I had a Cortisone injection 4 days ago and haven't stopped passing Urine every hour since...I am a type II diabetic but if this keeps up I'll be at the continence clinic sooner rather than later ;)

I hurt my knee with lots of swelling. I got the cortisone shot in the office. I had some night sweating and frequent urinating the next few day. But to my surprise the swelling went down by 50% the next morning.

Yes I just had the shoulder injection i have the same thing every 45 minutes I have to go the pee.
I don't know why ? hope it stop with time, I guess i was not the only one who have this side effect .

Had both knees injected yesterday. Not only frequent urination, but huge volumes. Had to chage underware and trousers twice. Don't remember this before whan I have had cortisone injections.

I have the same question. I got my shot 2 months back, but till today I still have very frequent urination with urge, taking out tons of water from my body. I am really really tired too. If anyone knows the answer to this, I would like to know, when is this going to stop.

Can you please tell me if your frequent urinating has stopped yet. I am still going to urinate every 45 minutes, mainly in the afternoon and nighttime 3 months after the cortizone injection in my shoulder. I am devastated. Are you still having frequent urination?

Yes, you are absolutely correct about the constant urination. It is was driving me crazy because I didn't know what was happening to me. I had a cortisone injection in my knee and shoulder. Not only am I constantly peeing my whole body is going through changes. Headaches, rapid pulse rate, sweating, jitteriness and chills.

I just had an hip injection today, it's my first, and I noticed I stay thirsty and peeing like crazy. I was scared for a minute but glad to know that I'm not the only one.

Had cortisone injection yesterday 22-3-2018
Omg i have been up peeing all night every hour. I ferl incontinent. Does anyone k ow how long this will ladt.

Yes, just had spinal epidural injection yesterday and I've been going all day long!

Yes, I had the same problem in 2015. Getting a hip shot tomorrow and with OAB, not looking forward to even more trips to the john.