just had cortisone shot in my shoulder. It was a breeze. very little pain and I was so nervous would have another one anytime

Are you diabetic? Those are side effects for folks with diabetes and others, they are rare. I had first injection in knee 2 days ago and i hurt more than before the injection. Your side effects are rare but very common in diabetics

Yes it really help I gave one in my shoulder 7 years ago and my shoulder is ok .

I experienced virtually no pain at all. I was amazed and thanked my doctor very much. It was less painful than any shot I remember.

I had a cortisone shot in my shoulder today and I will NEVER do this again! Pain is FAR worse than before the shot. I got NO relief, as they indicated I would. I had limited mobility for a few months now and thought this might bring some healing finally. Bad, bad, idea! I can hardly move my entire arm and the pain is AWFUL!

How is it today?
The first time I got one was at the ER and they kind of forgot to tell me how much it might hurt afterwards. The next time I saw my own doctor I mentioned that to his receptionist and she laughed.

It was fine when I left the ER at 10am I was thrilled when I was able to reach out and grab the truck door to close it but a few hours later at home it began to hurt again. By 3pm it was horrible and by 6pm I was thinking of going back to the ER. By 9pm it was a little better and I was able to get to sleep. In the morning it was pain free and great to be able to use arm again.

About 10 years later the other shoulder needed a shot so I went to the ER again. When the doc came in to give me the shot I related how it hurt the last time and he laughed and said that happens sometimes. This time it never hurt at all and the pain went away as planned.

I had a Cortisone need done on my shoulder on the 26th off July and I'm still in a lot of pain I'll be putting aice and I've been taking Tylenol three what can I do to ease the pain please help thank you if you can help

I had A SHOT TWO DAYS AGO IT DIDNT HURT AT ALL JUST FELT A LITTLE WHEN THEY GAVE ME THE NEEEDLE BEFORE TO NUMB IT , THE SHOT I DIDNT FEEL IT AT ALL, BUT I DONT FEEL ANY BETTER I FEEL WORSE THEN I DID BEFORE, REALLY TIRED ALL THE TIME, AND I FEEL REALLY SORE , HOPEFULLY THIS GOES AWAY THEY SAID TWO TO TEN DAYS FOR IT TO WORK .
PLANET