Silent reflux or gerd can trigger asthma symptoms. That's what happened to me. I've never had allergies or asthma. Bam. All of a sudden I can't breathe at night in moist winter air. It got so bad I was prescribed an inhaler! (After a severe bout with silent reflux. I had to sleep in a recliner for 3 months last year otherwise my mouth would fill up with c**p from my stomach! No heartburn though.) The prescription meds I was given gave no relief. I fixed it through diet.

I just got this deep cough out of the blue around 4 months ago.. sometimes its flemy..but often dry... its like no cough ive ever had.. the noise i make when im coughing aswell.. i do smoke around 10 aday

Hi having continuous cough till vomit with runny nose headache body pain since 1 months

Hi am 12 and I have been coughing for around five months and I have sometimes coughed up yellow mucus and sometimes so hard and so much that I throw up a couple times. I have gone two different doctors and the first said that it was a bacterial infection and the second said that it was allergies which was really hard to belive. Ive also never been vaccinated. I really want to know what's going on which me so I can try to stop it. Please reply quickly.