Its not fair I've been trying 2 get pregnant for 3 years now n it hasent workd. How come some women can get pregnant from just precum or from having sex lik 1 time when I've been having sex regularly for 3 years? Even women on birth control are having better luck then me! I've read every book i could find, I've spent hours looking it up online, I got the ovulation thing when u can find out what days ur fertile on n even that dosent work!! The only thing i havent tried is going 2 the doctor and asking him. Somebody plz give me some advice or something i rly want to have a baby.

Go to the doctor then you spaz. Before doing that, learn to spell, so you're not raising a child badly, as you will be responsible for a large part of their teaching and education.

Im a little worried me and my boyfriend had sex 3 times before my period came on each time he came so close to cumming inside but he pulls out. 2 weeks later i had my period, during that 2 weeks is it possible i could be pregnant

this is very true you wrong YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRE-CUM AND IT CAN LIVE FROM 3-7 DAYS IN FEMALE

There's an app called MyDays i got Preggy 2xs using it. I was 31 with baby#1 and had giving up. Great app....