Next time ask your doctor for a 3 month dose of Lupron. It will stop your bleeding and get you regulated again.

Are you a doctor? Where did you get your medical degree? Everything you stated in your response completely negates what scientific evidence supports. Those that are stating the information they received from their MEDICAL doctor is the same I have been told by my MEDICAL doctors’ on many occasions.

Seriously- this is unrelated. If someone wants to stop bleeding let them. Don’t recommend products instead.

I wish I never took it! Spotting ever since going on 4 months!

I’m having the same problem, except my never ending period is because of birth control. My doctor told me the same, only 3 times a day instead of two. About how many days did you do this before it stopped?

Did you do the three times a day ? I have been doing it four mths now. Cuts my periods by 50%. This time tho I took one 800mg and 12 hours later still nothing from when I first noticed I'd come on

Depo provera stopped my periods as a teen. As an Adult 800mgs of ibuprofen 3x a day stops my period. I am sensitive to all medications.

I’ve tried it and it did stop my period
I took it immediately my period began
Hours later my period was gone

Where did you purchase?

This is absolutely correct. Birth control pills messed up my hormones and i was bleeding for 6-12 months. I got tired of messing with the hormonal stuff so I used Shepherds purse and immediately 6months of prolonged bleeding ceased in just a few hours. If only doctors would spend as much time dedicated to natural remedies for women.

You can purchase online at Amazon or a herbal supplement website if you don't have a naturopath store near.