My urinary problems stopped somewhere in the past, but as I can recall, my kidneys were damaged. For some other reasons, I was prescribed with Mobic. Like many times before, I must investigate by myself about effects of drugs on my already damaged kidneys. So, could Mobic damage my kidneys and make them worse?

There are not enough information about Mobic and its effects on kidneys. This drug is approved by FDA in 2000. I found that as severe side effect of Mobic kidney damage can occur. I suppose that it was meant for healthy kidneys. I am not an expert, so I am in no position to offer you more information. If you have that much doubt, you need to talk with someone who knows more about this.

Yes mobic can cause kidney damage. I just found out this week that I have stage 3 kidney disease from taking that c**p. It can also lead to heart failure!

New Member

The dose prescribed by your doctor depends on the condition being treated and your kidney function. t is also possible to develop kidney damage from taking meloxicam.Never use meloxicam right before or after undergoing a heart surgery called a coronary artery bypass graft (CABG).