It's been a year, but did the stomach ache stop?

Hi Madison my name is Theresa and I read your post on taking Apple Cider Vinegar.....I had been having lower abdominal pain I have been taking Ibuprofen due to a tooth ache and waiting to see the Denist ...and It seems to work......Thank You for this info has help me....Theresa

Hello I’ve been recently experiencing abdominal pain as well especially after taking ibuprofen. I do plan on visiting my doctor as soon as possible but one way to ease the pain is to drink a hot beverage like regular Lipton tea with little to no sugar and/or just plain hot water. It relieves the pain or the funny feeling in your stomach. Feel better good luck!

Warm liquids in general should sit well in the stomach and help relieve stomach pain, a low sodium soup helped me recover faster after 2 full days of constant nausea after taking too many ibuprofen

I have exactly the same problem with those drugs. But then this morning I took Imodium and the same thing happen after non stop diarrhea throughout the night. Now I'm in extreme pain and can't eat anything without added pain.