Yes I suffer from the same thing and the best ointment that will help is Neospone that is your best bet

Thank you neighbor

If you hated stay off of it good day

Hey everyone I'm just going to give you the run down this has happen to me before but not like this i have a slit below my tailbone it's become very irritating itching before I just use to put a cotton pad back their answer underneath my clothing I workout a lot and sweat always run down that area and the skin back their is thin in between and sometime I admit when I wash I may wipe too hard when cleaning myself an over time that area becomes so wore that I cause a tare in my skin back their an even when going to the bathroom wiping with tissue can hurt like hell make sure you sure the softest tissue paper can cut remember I take a bath make sure you dry real good even back in that area without causing more irritation an i put neosporin or some type of antibiotic ointment on it but you have to continue this process until u no longer feel like you've gotten a paper cut between you butt cheeks I'm sensitive cause even during intercourse my friend grab my butt cheeks and when he separate them it hurts cause it feels like he's splitting my a*'x open I have sensitive skin easily tare in certain areas so calm down
everyone an take care your skin better the lotions with fragrance or soaps you use ok

where do i buy this cream from

Sounds like a piloniatal cyst. I think I have one too. Going to the doctor to find out before it gets infected.

A small amount of stool or moisture commonly sits on the skin in this area after toileting. Wash area thoroughly with cleansing wipes or warm soap and water and DRY WELL. Apply Neosporin or Bacitracin if desired or put a piece of gauze between cheeks to absorb moisture. Continue to keep area clean and dry, esp after showering.

Inflamed hair follicle possibly or just body acne. Keep it clean as possible