A friend of mine visited a A reiki master for her first time in aug. 2015. She visited me the next day and I insisted she go see a doctor. Her decline continued until By November, all of her major organs has failed and she died at the age of 33.

This idea was to heal her by pressing hard and in different directions on different parts of her body. That’s how she described it to me. Immediately after she felt much better, although it was very painful. But then she grew sick, and sicker, until her life ended. It was no more than a few hours after her first session that I saw her, and her eyes and body were yellowed with jaundice. I was with her in the hospital room when the doctors said there was nothing more they could do, so they unplugged the machines and she died.

This occurred in Dallas TX. If anyone else has had a similar experience, please say so.

As an ex-Reiki Master, I can tell all of you that it is pure EVIL! During the time I was practicing it, things were good and when I "Cho-Ku-Rei'd" money, the following week there was cash from out of nowhere. So then I became "addicted" to it and renounced my Catholic Faith. A year later, my aura has gone dark and I am full of hate and anger. Luckily, a gifted Psychic gave me a thorough cleansing and now I'm back, full of love and Faith in Jesus and God, which is NOT Reiki. Satan has achieved in "masking" himself through Reiki, Yoga, Qi-Gong, etc...Think about it: "Reiki has its own intellgence...?" So basically Reiki can do other things it wants with you, besides granting you healing in the beginning. Don't mess with the occult, stick to Jesus.

Got Reiki session one-on-one as I am a Reiki practioner went to another to release in a safe space with someone I vibed with and trusted, after the session got in a car accident nearly totaling my car + due to this lost a job. Things have turned around now, but it's only because of all the protective energetic work I do, as well as teach yoga (release that way through my roots to earth's core and recompense anything no longer serving my highest good). Yes Reiki can be bad from someone who practices this healing art, that's scary as hell. Be careful always make sure it's a certified holistic healer and do your research!

lmao wtf is this reiki sh*t

Reiki is pure love and light and can do no harm.

Reiki is pure love and it can do no harm.

f*****g oath I just had that experience

I'm curious - what types of psychic chaos & negative experiences did you see in people who underwent the attunement for Reiki II? I was planning on having this, but your comment concerns me.

Yes in this branch of spirituality it has been a trend to say expetience of 20 -30 years while if one sees the age of practisioner it can be confusing when they are so young how a35 or 45 years old have so much expetience and then they talk not so positive about orhers in same branch because they want to lift up themselves.

User avatar 1 post

I was in a phone consultation with my dog with an animal communicator.  I didn't like her and when it was time for her to do the reiki portion of the session I told her not to.  As I was doing this my dog, who was in the other room, yelped, just once.  After that her health, which had been difficult but had not seemed serious, got worse and worse, and she ultimately died.  I wonder if the communicator reacted in anger when told not to do the reiki and transmitted some damage to my dog.