This really did work. Amd like you said. It drained out like tears.

I can’t see the photo but I have a blue lump called dacryops. Benign not to worry

Approximately 5-months ago I developed a dark blue bump, about the size of a peanut, near the outside corner of my left eye. The opthalmologist said it was a benign condition called a conjunctival cyst, ( thin-walled sac or vesicle that contains fluid. This vesicle may develop either on or under the conjunctiva. It develops due to variety of causes such as infection, inflammation, retention cyst and rarely drug induced). In many cases, it resolves on its own. But sometimes it does not resolve on its own and needs to be surgically removed.

What was it? I have the same thing.

Too all of you asking if your hot allergic to benadryl take a double dose and drink some warm water, try and nap, honestly it could be a surprisingly quick allergic reaction to something in the air.

This may be your answer. I have one that I have to go to an opthamologist about next week.
http://eyewiki.aao.org/Dacryops

I have this also. Do not try to prick it with a needle. Keep makeup and lotions away from your eye socket area and gently brush and massage the margins of your -- closed eyelids -- with a washcloth morning and evening washing your face with whatever you generally use. Mine always start with the feeling of a pinprick in my eye.

Wat happen I have it

I had this exact same thing.
Was in my eye for about 4 years. Started to get bigger where you could see the bump on the outside of me eye.
Finally had an optometrist cut it out.
Sent it to the lab and came back as a cyst.
They are harmless but can grow bigger and can be sore at times.
Glad mine is gone.

It's a chalazion- nothing to worry about, just a little bit unsightly. I've had mine a couple of years now and beginning to consider having it removed privately...

Anyone come up with anything just found out I have the same thing today I just found a good lead but no reply just a bunch of us with This problem