This is the same for me. A sense of dejavu, follwed by nausea and most intense right before menstral cycle...trip out. Im searching for answers too. You are not alone./

Yours sound alot like seizures because they can occur more frequently around your period. If I was you I would schedule an eeg around your period.

I have TLE started as simple complex and partial seizures with the bad de javu feeling that eventually turned into grand mal seizures. Very dangerous. My 1st EEG was normal 2nd one was not normal 3rd was normal it just depends on what the brain is doing at the time it's done. MRI shows damage to the temporal lobe. I am on topamax and kolonapin and still have seizures but they aren't as bad.

Cari, same thing happened to me. Exactly. Now im trying out different meds with no luck yet. But I continue to have deja vu and other weird auras daily. Best of luck to you!

I am so happy to know i am not on my own, what you discribe is exactly how i feel. The roller coaster ride, sickness. holding on to something because i feel like i am going somewhere and will never get back. Its a very intense scary feeling when it washes over me. I have never suffered with head trauma or been on any medication. I am 50 year old female and ive been having these feelings for 6 years or more. I too havent been to see a doctor incase they laugh at me and think im losing the plot.

Littlemouse, Ive had the same thing for years now. Any good neurologist will not laugh and take it serious. I went through four dr.s til one thought that it might be a complex partial seizure. And it was so its not completly gone but I am getting better with medication. So its worth looking in to.

i smoke pretty frequently and experience what most people have described and your deja vu feeling - esp about really believing that i knew what was going to happen next. but i have not noticed a correlation between my deja vu and how much i smoke marij.

It is not just you! The first time.I smoked bud I was so drunk that I don't remember lol.. but the next day I was working and had felt.like I was in a dream... also the second time I smoked as soon as I exhaled the bong rip I had deja vu very badly... I thought nothing of it. I continued to smoke and eventually began smoking around 6 or 7a times a day! Eventually I started having actual seizure seizures in my sleep and went to the doctor.for them.to.diagnosis me with epilepsy and write me a prescription for keppra. I haven't taken the medication any whatsoever but completely cut out the bud. After quitting the bud I was stressed beyond belief and always worried but it slowly went away.. I am currently still waiting with my fingers crossed praying to the man upstairs that me cutting the smoke out of the picture will help rid me.of.my deja vu/ seizures all together... its been around a.month since I stopped and luckily no deja vu or seizures yet but only time will tell... best of.luck to yo

Erin, Thank you so much for your post. I have been struggling with various symptoms for a few years now including the dejavu, anxiety, bloating etc After doing some research all I can say is I hope that I have found the cause! Will be going on a strict diet and have ordered some caprylic acid which is supposed to help as well as the book 'Yeast Syndrome'. Fingers crossed that I do not have to deal with this as it has been very intense the last few days! Bridget