I've suffered with diarrhea for the past 4 days now. The first two days were horrific. I found myself having bowel movements every 20 min. with little, if not any. The 3rd, and 4rth, seem to progress, but I still find it abnormal that I'm going every hour, if not every other hour. In between hours are the most gut-wrenching pains. Little movement can trigger this discomfort.

I'm awaken every single night at every single hour with these symptoms, what should I do? Or better, what is it?

you should of course go to the doctor. but my fiancee recently got the stomach flu. same symptoms. first two days he was on and off the toilet every 10 minutes it seemed. he couldn't sleep, eat, or do anything but be in constant pain. turns out though by the 3,4,5th day, he was in constant pain. so we finally went to the doctor (this was over christmas so he had to wait to go to the doc) and turns out he started with the stomach flu which then attacked his colon. it's taken about a month to get over. since he got a colon infection out of it. he would still go potty a lot and all but he is better now.

go to the doctor.

Did you ever find out what was going on? I'm having the same exact symptoms and also on my 4th day. Please reply