Can you please send me more information on this product? I am 20 years old, dealing with low sex drive, lack of morning erections, etc. for a year and a half, ever since I got some kind of infection that changed everything. I have been to specialists, have taken medicine for low testosterone, and other natural remedies, but this problem persists, on and off. I would like to try the VITAFON product, it's my last resort. Can you send me more information on this product and how to use it for this issue? thanks,
frustrated in NY

The device is typicall scam,so is it's inventor.when it first appeared on russian web/early 00'/ there were articles over his(inventors) horoscope,bio-energy and simmilar nonsence on his site
other sites claimed that the guy/inventor/never finnished university
so,try exercise and healthy eating,works for EVERYTHING

Well, it does work but it is limited due to the fact that this "inventor" stole a prototype from a real inventor, who never got a cent for his invention... It is not a finished product... the system is not a scam, but the person claiming to be an inventor is a scam indeed

What is your mum using as a anti-inflammatory agent?

I READ YOUR LETTER WITH MUCH INTEREST SINCE U ARE A DOCTOR & LIKELY MORE OBJECTIVE EVALUATION OF YOUR SUCESS WITH VITAFON 2 FROM RUSSIA .I HAVE OVERSIZE PROSTATE & WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT PROTOCOL MIGHT WORK TO REDUCE SIZE WITH THIS DEVICE .CAN U ADVICE ME .?..I RECEIVED VITAFON2 AS GIFT RECENTLY BUT MISSING THE OPERATING MANUAL SO WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT .

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

What kind of physician are you and which country do you practice?

Bogus? Messages work here

this link was taken down

THEN WHO IS THE REAL INVENTOR OF THE DEVICE?

I used this device 2 months i am an athlete but i was so tired i was ill every week after i finish with that machine is it any contact with this machine tiredness and illness i used my kidney liver and leg muscles please inform me thanks

Not sure if this person is still here... am suffering a similar but already 9 year back problem... desperate for a solution. Am trying vitafon from someone but no result after a week, it seems I need more patience..

So do I with heart problems. But I found mm-wave therapy devices. Helped in eeks.