Hi. I have exactly the same symptoms. I have tried lots of things with no avail. Can you please tell me what product you have ordered?
Regards Maggie

Did they check thyroid antibodies and T3 and reverse T3....most Dr do not test T3 read up on Wilsons Temp Syndrome low T3 see if u relate?

Pituitary priblems and/or Adrenal insufficiency is the next test to take. The pituitary controls the thyroid and adrenal glands-if either is out of wack, the weight gain will come and show in your stomach region. That was my problem.

You might want to have your thyroid levels checked. Hormonal changes can affect the thyroid.

Key word you said you eat chicken well me too. I gained 75lbs in a yr 46 not pregnant and eat very little also i have leg cramps and weakness in legs arthritis the dr says. In one knee. But i think chicken may be causing itvall most pumped with hormones and so fourth. I am going on a water pill i dropped soda donuts cake junk period a while back yet my body is getting bigger. I eat chicken like 4 times a week . im going to cut it from my diet 31 days and see what exactly happens

Did your parasite cleanse work?

This is my story ! I think I know what doctor to visit !

Just found this blog. Has anything changed for you? Some similarities jump out when I read your blog but I know this blog is older so I'm curious if anything worked yet? Hopefully a miracle came your way.
Dee