Hi I went thru same thu gcouple years ago when under alit I’d stress which cause me at night to grind my teeth I would wake up n couldn’t see a thing at all n everything go fuzzy n almost half hr before my vision came back I would have to sit down because I couldn’t walk m feel sick. One day I work my face dropped I went straight to hospital to find out I have TMJ went to dentist n got a mouth piece for sleeping n yes I got better also my headache wore horrible I thought I was having mirgraine felt like my head was going to expose with all the pressure I felt mostly on one side not sure if this helps point u in another direction or help by in anyway I do pray u get better it is very scary thing to go through good luck

I have almost the same systems only I feel a darkness around my head my feet and hands are like ice I start shaking and jerking before passing out. my heart feels like it is going to fly out of my chest I can feel I am losing control I hold on to my walker for I wont fall but this time out I went I could feel myself jerking and bouncing on the floor both feet 4 months later are still swollen toes too, thank god my black eye went away, I called my hospice people the doctor was here so fast and my nurse too never had an ambulance get here as fast, the doctor put me on atenolol and I have not had any more systoms and feel week and dizzy with a black fog around me with no chest pain. I know I will die soon and that is fine but they took me and treated me with respect where I feel a lot better not having to worry about hitting the floor just try to get to the restroom. I hope you get the help I got
my thoughts and prayers are with you