Dude... we both have the same condition, are the same age and afraid to ask parents or a doctor!! Lol bruh das amazing

Yeah, extra volume bro. I have the same condition, the two large ones have the same size and the third smaller one is on the left sag

I have exactly three balls, two large ones same size and a smaller one on the left, I never had any problem except releasing large volumes of semen during sex

THANK GOD I’m not the only one. I have the same condition and I’m only twelve. Great to see others say it’s fine and I told my mom but she didn’t believe me lol

Yeah I've the same problem, is it alright? Do I've cancer or will I become infertile??

Lol you made my night dont ever talk to parents

I noticed about a month ago i have what feels like a large, hard growth at the bottom of my left nut. I went to my Naval MO about it he said it might be an epididymal cyst, then again these are the same guys that tell you to change your socks and take motrin when you lose an arm. I still think its ball cancer.

It's not an extra testicle. More than likely you had damage from an impact. The testicles can be crushed deform and reinflat. I got racked real bad in a pool as a kid ever seems then one testicle is longer and has two bulbous ends while the other is just oval shape. Some of yall might also have an enlarged vas deferance a friend of mine had this and doctors referred to it being "like" a third testicle because it can act as a semen reservoir but does not make sperm.

Hi every body! Thanks a lot for sharing your stories, Don't know how to feel that I have the same problem as yours, it's something(less than half size testis more like a nut) on top of my left testicle(from my side) and I've found it since I was about 12 and I'm 24 now and I just neglected it cuz it kind of scared me all the time but now I'm gonna face my fears and gonna go to see a doctor, I'm not ashamed of it I'm just scared that it may be cancer or something and I don't wanna die in this young age, I just wanted to share how do I feel about it, and right now I'm going to see a doctor. Peace!

Damn, I have the same condition. Two balls, same size and a third on the left sag, 1/2 the size of the big ball. I live normal life but I like sex too much and release lots of cum