Run until you can't breath anymore? Run until your legs collapse mid-stride?

I sure do.

Nope!

run until you bleed? Run until you can't breath anymore? Run until your legs collapse mid-stride? I sure do.
don't they call that a marathon?

don't they call that a marathon? How do you bleed when you run (without wiping out)?

Blisters?

Tears of blood?

I can honestly answer this one...NO!

Wouldn't that take all the fun out of running?

do it 'till you're dizzy. :dance2: nope.

I can honestly answer this one...NO! Wouldn't that take all the fun out of running?
I thought that was the fun of running?

racing. i'd like to run a race that I run so hard that I collapse at the end. i think then i'd at least PR. :wink:

but, yeah, i think i know what you mean...just the desire to run sometimes is very overwhelming.

:)

racing. i'd like to run a race that I run so hard that I collapse at the end. i think then i'd at least PR. :wink: but, yeah, i think i know what you mean...just the desire to run sometimes is very overwhelming. :)
hence the runner's addiction

If any of those things happened to me during a run, I'm afraid I would have find some other way to keep myself in shape. So I guess my answer is NO! :twisted:

Yes. Sometimes I am so angry or hurt that I just want to run until my body just collapses from the effort, then I won't feel the hurt or anger anymore.

I agree sounds way to extreme and unhealthy to me

mom told me that I'd go blind....I asked if I could do it until I just needed glasses :roll:

but it wasn't running we were talking about