Let me get back to you after I've had a few beers. :P
You're in a warm pub in winter, sitting at the bar on a stool with a back, there's a FSU football game on the TV... a pint of your favorite brew in front of you... the bartender is a gorgeous 25-ish man of mixed ethnicity, and he flirts with you, even though it may only be for tips... you have no fixed time you need to be anywhere, the pub stays open until late, and you have enough money for many more drinks... /wide right :teehee: Just kidding, noley

At home, in my club chair, alongside my knitting bag with both dogs at my feet.

Hiking in the woods or riding on my Harley.... Both make me feel free and lifes problems melt away... 8)

When I am angry, MMA sparring is my happy place...of course that could just be the concussion talkin.... :umno:

Yes I do, and no.

just here on my couch with my laptop.....

You're in a warm pub in winter, sitting at the bar on a stool with a back, there's a FSU football game on the TV... a pint of your favorite brew in front of you... the bartender is a gorgeous 25-ish man of mixed ethnicity, and he flirts with you, even though it may only be for tips... you have no fixed time you need to be anywhere, the pub stays open until late, and you have enough money for many more drinks... Replace FSU with the '96 packers and make the man a woman, and I am there!!! :cheers: