I was on the nexplanon got off of it and put right on aviane how long should I wait until I have.sex and won't get pregnant

The results of the clinical trial for these pills: In a clinical trial with levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol 0.10 mg/0.02 mg tablets, 1,477 subjects had 7,720 cycles of use and a total of 5 pregnancies were reported. This represents an overall pregnancy rate of 0.84 per 100 woman-years. This rate includes patients who did not take the drug correctly. One or more pills were missed during 1,479 (18.8%) of the 7,870 cycles; thus all tablets were taken during 6,391 (81.2%) of the 7,870 cycles. Of the total 7,870 cycles, a total of 150 cycles were excluded from the calculation of the Pearl index due to the use of back-up contraception and/or missing 3 or more consecutive pills.

This is quite confusing being completely honest because aviane contains levonorgestrel which is used in Plan B, aka the morning after pill, so how could it only be 75% effective if it literally primarily contains the ingredient that most women take when in need of emergency contraceptive?