Hi, I have only been taking it for 5 days. I noticed the first day that it was for me, I have pain in belly in am from stress, the first morning I took it that's what I noticed, no belly pain! :-) I have double hernias so not having extra pain is great. I would take it for IBS too which I had been taking dicyclomine. I changed my eating habits to healither choices, less sugars more protiens with ease.

Hey there, Iost 40 pounds taking it. Granted i do walk for exercise as well as changed my diet, i have celiac so no wheat/ gluten and i keep to a vegan diet but I know the garcinia helps a lot. I buy the brand from Costco, its the only one they carry.

Hope this helps!

This pill needs have at least 60%hca or higher to work! The higher the better! I have always seen good results taking it on an empty stomach and before bed! Also it definitely helps build muscle take pictures instead of weighing yourself each day to see progress

How should u wait to take the pill after u ate something in the afternoon

It didn't work for me I gained weight

I have lost 9 pounds with the tablets taking them before meal I went from 191 to 182 in just 4 days I've been eating lots of eggs and vegetables fruits and I've been drinking apple cider vinegar a organic drink which is disgusting but good for you and on top of that hiring the gym for an hour or two

I've started taking this. I feel full easily but my stomach starts to grumble after few hours. Is this normal?

Do I take Garcinia cambogia and green coffee together and on the bottle it said with a meal.

Nothing gives results that quickly other than dehydration. Give it time to provide a healthy pace of weight loss.

Hi I take, 1 Garcinia pill in morning then take another one in afternoon is that ok.

Muscle does not weigh more

I took it three years ago and lost weight .im now starting it again.but this time I'm drinking the tea..so we will see

Muscle is denser, it weighs more but takes up less space.