Well I started Herbalife 3/5/18 and lost 11.4lbs.
This is my routine. When I 1st get up. I make a shake takes me no longer then 10mins to drink it all. I pack like 4 snacks while I’m working on the road. Traveling CNA. (Unsalted nuts, Carmel rice cakes add peanut butter, 2 boiled eggs and cheese) eat a snack every hr and a half. Than take another shake around 12 or 1p. Snack at 230p. Then when I make it home at 5 I eat almonds. The shakes crave my appetite. So around 6:30 I eat a chicken salad with Italian dressing. That’s it for the day. Drink half your body (water) I also exercise 3 times a week. (30-45mins) little cardio and lifting. Stay active move around. Can’t just drink the shakes and eat whatever you please. Have to be serious about really reaching that goal. It’s all a mind control thing. Hope this helps you.

Did you ever get an answer to this?

Was you doing 2 shAkes a day and a meal ?

Hi if i may ask how do u make your shake on there is alot of ways to make your shake taste better

Try mixing it with fruits such as strawberry,banana or blueberry will taste so much better

Can you ask him some good options for the evening meal?

No there is no problem in drinking water, you can drink as much as water as you can( 15-20 glass). No harm is there in drinking water

I know you wrote this a year ago but I found it so inspirational and as I am starting today would love to have a mentor like you who knows the plan, thanks

Its your lifestyle not the shake