Well I started Herbalife 3/5/18 and lost 11.4lbs.
This is my routine. When I 1st get up. I make a shake takes me no longer then 10mins to drink it all. I pack like 4 snacks while I’m working on the road. Traveling CNA. (Unsalted nuts, Carmel rice cakes add peanut butter, 2 boiled eggs and cheese) eat a snack every hr and a half. Than take another shake around 12 or 1p. Snack at 230p. Then when I make it home at 5 I eat almonds. The shakes crave my appetite. So around 6:30 I eat a chicken salad with Italian dressing. That’s it for the day. Drink half your body (water) I also exercise 3 times a week. (30-45mins) little cardio and lifting. Stay active move around. Can’t just drink the shakes and eat whatever you please. Have to be serious about really reaching that goal. It’s all a mind control thing. Hope this helps you.

Did you ever get an answer to this?

Was you doing 2 shAkes a day and a meal ?

Hi if i may ask how do u make your shake on there is alot of ways to make your shake taste better