i think i used to have back pain too, when using marijuana, just look's like i haved back pain, but carefully i see it in me , first masage says, mabe others don't have it. i believe him, cause our bloods are never the same. good answers in these writing, i will wait & see good coming answers.

Good job for quitting bro, are you still clean?

Cannabis is something that cigarette smoke is not. It's neuroprotective, which means it keep cells from developing into something with corrupted DNA. It will cause it to switch OFF. People who insist that THEIR experience is the only explanation, are misinformed, and haven't been using more positive terms in their searches. /there are side effects to smoking cannabis, but don't expect an over whelming tide of people suddenly succumbing to a rash of new illnesses and/or diseases, becuz' it ain't gonna happen. There will BE people who will try smoking it now, because it is legal to do so in 29 states (and Washington D.C.) but, any of the people who use it for whatever reason, HAVE ALREADY been using it, and you belief in the alleged 'success' of the drug war has you blinded by the baloney. It's okay though, it's not your fault. At least until you refuse to drop the koolaid.

I felt the same and recently quit..

Bottom line is, you can't make Sober decisions when your impaired! So weed or alcohol or etc.. do you want to be Sober is the question?

Talk to your Dr about your gallbladder or liver.

this is the stupidest thing ever in the world

Try cbd it helps with th stomach pain

To think that marijuana has no negative side effects is asinine. EVERYTHING we consume has negative side effects.

While I was UG, I had chronic insomnia plus depression. Every month I used around 40 dollar on zolpidem (zolfresh) which was a lot for a student. But when I came to know about Bhaang. Damn! I slept like a baby angel. But it's hard to control my appetite. Had lots of salty food. Sometimes I passed out and forgot to drink enough water which led to the formation of kidney stones. Choose sativa strain not indica. Productivity=1000%

Good for guys. Us in Michigan are ALL for it.... smoke on or eat editables mmmmmmm

Marijuana effects brain development in young adults so it's very dangerous. Any drug that effects your mood effects brain function. Again, that's very dangerous.

Marijuana effects brain development in young adults (under 26) so it is very dangerous. It also causes irritation which can lead to violent outburst. Not a safe drug. Don't believe the propaganda.

I have the same pain, I think it might be from the violent coughing.

That's why the oils you drop in your mouth are best when using for medical purposes