Bone to implant is not bone to bone.

A new study suggests that weed might be good for the bones.

The compound cannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD), which is a nonhallucinogenic chemical in marijuana plants, helps heal bone fractures, the research finds.

Funny, my surgeon said otherwise.

How do you drink weed

Hey,

I'm going through a similar situation.. I fractured my tibia plateau over a year ago and am now waiting for surgery number six at the end of this month. I've been smoking weed regularly for years now and I'm wondering if that's why my bone is not healing. Just wondering if you stopped smoking weed and if it seemed to help not? As much as I love doing it I will choose my leg over it any day.

I hear all this and am here seeking help myself. Spinal injury with disc replacements and cage fusing and still need more surgeries. My brother has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and had been crippled from it for years, he moves to Arizona, gets a card and smokes all the time now. Before he could barely get around and in severe pain all the time. Now, thou can't keep him still and it helps his pain on a level nothing else can. He's happier healthier and moving better than ever since 1990, I just want a drag hete and there to help with the pain.

that's not true for every asthmatic, though.

Looks like some scientists have studied the effects of THC and CBD in bone healing. Enjoy!

Btw I had spinal fusion and was on edibles throughout my recovery. Bone healed strong and perfect! (At least for my case it was a benefit)

_removed_