There are many viruses that exist in our body and can be re activated. lyme is hard to completely eradicate, treatment usually pushes the lyme load to a level that our immune system to a balance in patients favour meaning remission. When immune system is compromised which includes time of stress etc it may come out all guns blazing again. There's nothing un science about that.

your sick in the head I'm sure u do not have lyme or you would know what it is like as****e

Can you give me more insight on how you are doing today? How long did you have Lyme? I am considering Doctor Jemsek but I would be traveling from a different state and I have to know there is hope with him.

So happy to read this. Im seeing Dr Jemsek and only on my second cycle and sick as hell. Was treating 2 years prior with another doctor with antibiotics but did not imprive. I'm scared to be honest. I've lost hope in getting well but still needed to read this

are you still doing well? thank you.

How the hell is that quackery?

Have you been to science classes? The human biome is an ecosystem. Throw it out of homeostasis long enough, and see what can happen with the microbes living in it.

That being said, I was stung by an insect on a college campus STUDYING MICROBIOLOGY and was paralyzed for a week a month later. Positive spinal tap. Relapsed immediately after my 28 days.

Jemsek's protocols work for a lot of people. I hope to be one, and am well on my way.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

My daughter was misdiagnosed for 3 years by 13 doctors, treated the next 5 years by inferior doctors before we found Dr. Jemsek. We talked to 2 recovered patients who told us "he will never give up on you." They highly recommended him as he had restored their lives. Dr. Jemsek told us from the start he could get her back to 90%. We traveled from Iowa once a month for 9 months during her IV treatment. The treatment was very aggressive and made her worse before she got better. Within a year and a half, maybe 2 she was at her 90%. She is expecting her first baby and we thank God everyday for Dr. Jemsek. Yes, it was expensive. But if we had gone to him first we would have saved over $100,000 from all the other doctors, treatments, scams, supplements etc. during the first 8 years. Most likely she wouldn't have needed IV and possibly could have gotten better with oral meds. And we only experienced compassion, hope and humor from him. We give his name to every person who knows our story and contacts us.

You are so wrong! It would be better if you had the disease yourself. Then you would eat your words. Our sick 19 yr old has Ricketssia Moiseri, a co infection from a tic in Texas that got her when she was 7 years old. It laid dormant & devastated her life when she was 15. Dr Jemsek is working miracles.

Not really. Jemsek even confirms himself he clashes with the scientific consensus and claims it like a good thing. When he doesn't show good proof of his claims, and disagrees with popular scientific theory, you got a problem.

Aren't you a genius!

Wow!! Guess you’re embarrassed now that Johns Hopkins has proven the existence of persistent Lyme in 10-15% of cases. As a professional at the peak of my career who was struck down by Lyme and not treated early enough, loosing my health on almost every front, I find your comments arrogant, ignorant, and ridiculous. The joke’s on you buddy. You were dead wrong.