I have just found this site as it is now 2013 and i have been suffering for the past year and a half. i thought it was due to some product we used in our house to rid us of bed bugs. however i realised this had started 6 months prior. I still suffer with the same symptoms, nose and lips, I can attribute my itchy and my eyelids weeping due to swelling and alergy to this spray and powderous product we used to disinfect our home from bed bugs. but that was a year ago. i tried multi-vitamins but i started to get indigestion and cramps in my stomach. at this point in time it seems such a waste of time going to the doctors to be told you have allergies, and once told that was given 'loraclear'; yea right! and some ointment called 'emulsifying ointment BP' to moisturise. yea right! still looking for answers and have subscribed to this channel to keep me updated.

@Katherinerine:

The cracked lips sound typical of a vitamin B deficiency. As a medical student I would suggest taking a B-complex tablet and perhaps some zinc every day. Hope this helps.

Hi Katherinerine, 

Did you find a solution to your problem? I have the same flow of symptoms as you do/did. Please help with any input. 

Thanks in Advance,

i am reacting to levaquin 11 days after treatment face peeling red across checks around eyes a=nostrils and mouth seem like the inside of my eyes and nostrils itch my scalp itches and beginning to itch at random places on body my muscles are starting to hurt and feel weak why doesn;t this stuff leave your body after 200 plus hours

Hey Guys, me too. I never seen anything like it before. My ears inside are dry, chappy and very itchey. My nose on the inside is the same. Around my nostrils peal and my lips are cracked chapped.
I have tried tripple antibiotics,, vitamin E, Hydrocortisone 2.5 percent. I don't know what else to use. Is it something in the air a chemical maybe?

Hello sir ..m have allgery nose and lips .what I must do ..then how clear do this pls help me sir