This is replying to Foreskinhelp. Thank you so much, your advice has changed my life after years of mental anguish, lotions, potions and living day to day everyday with penile head problems. I followed your advice but also bathe my penis every morning in a cup of bicarbonate/warm water solution (about a teaspoonful). I do this before showering then pull the hood over whilst I shower and retract it again when rinsing off (avoiding soap). Initially your penis head does dry over a week of this but then miraculously becomes perfectly normal. It's like having a penis transplant!! Can't thank you enough buddy. It's been a month now and wouldn't even know my foreskin was retracted. Sex is wonderful again!!

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned trying plain yoghurt. Just apply it into the foreskin cavity, massage it around and let the excess drip out (or place yoghurt in a condom, roll it on and leave for some time). The lactobacilli seem to be most useful in keeping the preputial microbiome (the normal flora underneath the foreskin) healthy. We pay no attention to keeping our foreskins properly stocked up with the right bacteria, because we have all been told that "foreskins are dirty" and thus we go into bacterial overkill.

Did it work

Whats aboit the parts that are already stuck like for real...

hey buddy I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried everything with no result so I think I will give this a try. I just want to know how much time did you put your penis on the bicarbonate water and how did you manage to have the foreskin pulled back? Did you used tape?

nahhh dude it will go away it is normal,

I also had a very similar problem and found a "simple" solution for me.
I had dry, red and often even flaky skin on the glans. The skin was also prone to fungal infections. I was at the dermatologist 3 times and tried nearly 20 different products (prescription drugs and natural remedies: like corticosteroid cremes, antifungals, aloe vera, coconut oil etc.) and it only got worse.

I found out the cause in my case. I have a thyroid illness (Hashimoto's thyroiditis) and despite having relatively normal TSH, T3 and T4 values in my blood, I had several hypothyroidism symptoms. Just after five days of taking 25 μg L-Thyroxin (substitution of T4) my skin is nearly healed and now produces much more natural "moisture" by itself (the T4-substitution is also already helping with many other mysterious health problems I had).

Maybe you can look up the symptoms of hypothyroidism, and if you find yourself there, talk with a doctor about it and get your thyroid checked.