I LOVE TO EAT AND SWALLOW IRISH SPRING AND DOVE WOAH IM NOT ALONE.

I eat small pieces of green Irish spring and white dove. I used to eat it a lot but I've slowed down(I'd like to quit) :P. I also infuse cornstarch w/Irish spring and dove b/c it reminds me of baby powder.

It's called pica. I craved irish spring soap and ivory soap since I was a little girl, I kicked the craving until I got pregnant. I ate it with toliet paper or ice. I told my doctor about and got my blood tested turned out I had low hemoglobin and low white blood cells. I was anemic. I still kinda crave it but not as much

I like to eat thin strips of green Irish spring soap and dove (the white and the green tea w/cucumber). I've eaten and craved soap since I was a kid but haven't had any side effects. Maybe it's b/c I eat such a small amount :p

Same. I totally get you

She was very rude to all of us, but please don’t call her anything mean or vulgar plz.

Thank you. I dont eat soap, but I wouldn’t make fun of anyone for it. She was very mean, but for gods sake, don’t call her curse words, that will get you in trouble

Yes! I'm 30 and I eat a whole bar of dial gold soap everyday. It started when I was 19 with Irish spring soap. Dial gold bar is my favorite now but I'll occasionally eat a bar of Irish spring too. I seriously thought I was alone. I can't help it and I have bars stashed everywhere