I have the same problem. Did you ever get rid of them and how?

I have also had them for approx. 2 months on and off. Super irritating. I was Velscoped for oral cancer which was negative with the specialist stating that it was likely viral.

how did things work out for yoy? i have the same thing and i'm freaking out. Thanks,
Josh

How long and often did you take the antacid

I have had this issue for 4 months now. I am a 45 yo female and it began 2 days after starting a testosterone cream, thus hormone related.
The last week has improved significantly although I still feel it at times. I am doing so many things that I am not sure what is helping so I will keep doing it all for now.
In the morning I take vitamins B Complex and C, a probiotic and fish oil. I then do a coconut oil pull for 10 minutes. I take 2 antacids.
In the evening, I do salt water gargling.
If symptomatic during the day, chew mint leaves which reduces the inflammation or suck on ice chips. Mint gum and tic tacs help get me through too.
Finally, I use chlorohexidine gluconate oral rinse 2x a day too.
I have a ENT appointment next month but I'm not feeling hopeful that she will find anything. Sometimes it feels like I'm just getting through the day.
Before I started all the above, I would use Flonase, thinking it was an allergy, when it got intolerable. That got the inflammation down too.
Hang in there everyone.

Sounds like you have strep throat. That's what my throat feels like when I have it. Like a cotton ball and because I don't have tonsils I get it on the very back on my younger down my throat I was missed diagnosed with claymidia because my doctor thought people with no tonsils couldn't get strep even though I told her I had it before a bunch of times. She took a sample but it didn't come back for like 3 days and while I was on the antibiotics she prescribed my fever just kept getting higher and I had to go to the hospital. They tested me and got the results back right there and it said strep. The only thing is the pain. I usually have pain with mine but some people don't or some days are worse. So I would just go to the ER or a emergency clinic type place that can test and give you results that day.

You mentioned something about acid juices. I have had a bad cough but I’m over it now. I drank tea with honey and sometimes I would just eat two or three spoons of it at one time. Do you think that might cause this problem. Thanks for your help.

I'm also glad I found everybody talking about this here. I think this started last night or this morning after I left work and the air outside smelled horrible and made me dizzy. It smelled maybe like burning acetone. There were wrecks on my commute home that I got rerouted around but I didn't hear anything on the news about the horrible smell. Then this morning I have these bumps bothering me and they look like pics of C papillae.

Try oil pulling for your morning breath

hay don't worry too much, relay on God
:D
, and after go see a doctor, even if you have chlamydia or gonorrhea its okay;
If you are diagnosed with chlamydia, your doctor will prescribe oral antibiotics. A single dose of azithromycin or taking doxycycline twice daily for 7 to 14 days are the most common treatments
Gonorrhea Treatment
If you have this STD, your doctor will likely prescribe two antibiotics: ceftriaxone and either azithromycin (Zithromax, Zmax) or doxycycline (Monodox, Vibramycin).
but you also should get your blood tested to know which of these medicines your blood can take and which it will reject. :D

hay don't worry too much, relay on God
:D
Gonorrhea Treatment

New Member
1 post
hay don't worry too much, relay on God
:D
Gonorrhea Treatment