Abnormal nipples are terrible to live with. I have a small bust, small areolas and big nipples and I have to do all I can to hide them. I couldn't do topless on the beach. I need the protection of padded bras or bikini tops but even then it's embarrassing for my breasts do not fill out the cups and from above you see my nipples. My husband would like me to show them more freely but I can't!

I'm with your husband.

Health Guru

Why are you so self conscious of them, every person has nipples some are big some are small and some inverted and I bet the inverted group would love to have your nipples, take your husband's advice and show your beautiful gifts more regularly an your be surprised how many heads will turn to admire your gift.

Your reply is very attractive!!!

I luv long nipples they are such a turn on, especially to suck on and look at erect. Don't ever worry about them most guys like big long nipples more than big areolas. Be thankful you are soo sexy great on large or small breasts