Abnormal nipples are terrible to live with. I have a small bust, small areolas and big nipples and I have to do all I can to hide them. I couldn't do topless on the beach. I need the protection of padded bras or bikini tops but even then it's embarrassing for my breasts do not fill out the cups and from above you see my nipples. My husband would like me to show them more freely but I can't!

I'm with your husband.

Health Guru

Why are you so self conscious of them, every person has nipples some are big some are small and some inverted and I bet the inverted group would love to have your nipples, take your husband's advice and show your beautiful gifts more regularly an your be surprised how many heads will turn to admire your gift.

Your reply is very attractive!!!

I luv long nipples they are such a turn on, especially to suck on and look at erect. Don't ever worry about them most guys like big long nipples more than big areolas. Be thankful you are soo sexy great on large or small breasts

I love small boobs and nice long erect nipples

I am a regular guy, and I prefer long nipples over big areolas anyday. Be proud of them. You have nothing to be ashamed of! Are they sensitive?

My wife used to have long nipples (0,5'' when hard and believe me, that's already fairly long), pregnancy had them grow and breastfeeding definitely did it, they ended up being hard all the time and 1'' long. She tried to fold them into bras but that way they hurt so she got herself quarter cup bras which left the nipples free and in addition fixed a patch of cotton over her nipples in order to avoid milk stains on her clothes.

Sorry, I got interrupted. So, what I was going to say was that after breastfeeding her nipples lost some of their volume but they never regained their previous shape. They are longer than they used to be (about 3/4'') and though they've stopped being hard all the time they stay more or less erect and get completely hard easily. They've also stopped being sore but they remain tender so that bras still feel uncomfortable. Before pregnancy a bra somehow pushed her nipples back into her breasts but this has become impossible. So she goes on wearing quarter cup bras but of course the nipples are very visible under her clothes and the constant rubbing against the clothes stimulates them. But we found beautiful bras with loose lace on top of the cup covering the nipples without kinking them so the nipples don't hurt, they're less visible and also less stimulated. At home and in the company of close friends and family she usually goes topless now. I have to admit I like it a lot and she actually also gets a kick out of it... So: enjoy your long nipples!

Some of us African women have them. I'm from Cape Verde and I've grown long nipples and a friend who's from Senegal is the same. But in bra or Under tight top they just fold and don't seem that long. We don't feel embarrassed by them. Even when you've got small nipples when they get hard they show.

I've got long nipples (3/4'') and they fold as you say and then they seem large of course but normal. But the bra or the top needs to be real tight otherwise they rise when they get hard. i've learned to live with them as they are. I've clothes to hide them completely and clothes to let them be noticed. Sometimes I discipline them under a tight top and sometimes I let them free under a loose blouse. It all depends on my state of mind of the day and of course on the situation. Sometimes I'm even eager to show them and I find it great to have something to show. Let's embrace our nipples.

Strange how you come to choose your clothes according to anatomical details like that. I've got long nipples, was ashamed of them but my very 1. bf cured me. He liked them a lot and he made me feel normal at the same time. So little by little I stopped hiding and exactly like you I choose bras and tops in order to have things which will hide my nipples and others which will not and vary what I eventually wear. according to my state of mind and the occasion. The most difficult is the bra. I Don't like padded ones which give my breasts an unnatural form but if I want to hide my nipples I need thick lace, for soft cotton and sheer bras of course are no good. When I ask for Something without padding but able to hide my nipples they usually suggest all king of useless types of bra until I show my nipples and they go like "whoa" and eventually bring what I need. :)

New Member
I have had the same "whoa" experience buying a bra. For us its a family issue. Me, my mom & both of my daughters have long nipples, ranging from 14mm to 22mm. My oldest has a girl-friend with "normal" length nipples, who has had them pierced, to lengthen them (they look fantastic with shields). Whatever sizeor shape nipples you have, ENJOY them.