I've tried everything with being hydrated and drinking lots of water to taking vitamins and nothing has worked

This is the short version and what worked -YES this will go away! I had symptoms of red, swollen, tingling, peeling, cracking lips. Other symptoms that may or may not be related included swollen nose, oily face, sensitivity to light, and brain fog. My lips would swell at odd times and for no reason. I had recently become a vegetarian and had cut a mango and ate from the pit and then went outside. This happened a few weeks prior to the initial symptoms and doctors thought it was mango poisoning but this went on for years! I will tell you what worked and what didn't work. I ultimately think it was a bacterial infection most likely caused from vitamin deficiency although blood tests did not reveal any deficiencies. Perhaps I will never know but I would like to share my story to help ensure that no one ever has to go through years of suffering like I did.
Did NOT work: steroids, liquid Benadryl, allergy pills, Mupirocin topical antibiotic, changing toothpastes, changing laundry detergent, etc., oil pulling.
Started working: Praying and increasing my faith, oral Cephalex antibiotic and taking tablet vitamins B12, D3, Calcium, Biotin, and Iron, gargle with salt water and brush your tongue with salt water, praying and increasing my faith!
Please note I am not a doctor and you should consult a doctor but if nothing works for you then suggest what DID work for me to your doctor and start healing yourself. Please note symptoms might get worse before they get better as whatever this is exits your body but you WILL eventually get better and WILL have normal lips that do not peel again!!! Side note - resist the urge to bite/peel your lips for them to get better and do not use anything on them - no chapstick, etc. After getting better, I only use a non-mineral oil based children's chapstick in the very middle of my lips. (Have not tried testing the waters with anything else since getting better.) Just grateful to be better and to be able to actually smile again and eat without worrying about my lips falling off.

I am a 57 year old male. This lip condition started 2 weeks ago for me right after I took a flu shot being offered for free at my work place. I have used chapstick, abreva, and neosporin...all to no avail. I am also experiencing an increase in fatigue and depression. I was fine before the flu shot. Now I think I need to see a doctor. I have not tried benedryl because the diphenhydramine usually amps me up like restless leg syndrome in my whole body. But this is not only painful, it is embarrassing. My lips are bright red...like I'm wearing lipstick...and it never goes with my outfits! I need some help. Thank you.