It's called urgent care then. You don't waste the time and resources of a emergency department. You are part of the reason healthcare is so screwed up.

doctors & RNS are not the only ones that run a hospital, did I mention we are paying you for your time , so do the job and shut up !

Wjat of your diabetic and this is another serious infection and it can't be drained out caise this had happened 3x to me so far

damn you are savage af. do you even like your job?

For your sake, an ER is a bad idea. You'll end up paying much more. Find an urgent care center

Must be nice to be a privileged judgmental prick....

I agree with you 100%......some people like to run their mouth and tell others what to do but dont know what the hell their talking about....not everyone has insurance or a family doctor so the ER is all they can do when something happens.....i too will be more tben happy to run up your Bill Mr Mouth

Yea i agree everyone dont have q family doc they can just call or run to for some of us the ER is the only way u dont know someones situation so u shouldn't judge

Lol that’s ER.... as in emergency room ....Not ED ...I love when people try to sound educated

You’re probably going to need a laser surgery to get rid of the hair

Plus she's a nurse, didn't offer advice or help with your issue. Pathetic...

Hey i have thebsame thing on my lower lip (started yesterday), how did you make out?