What kind of green juice did you drink

I’m going to have Lipo.

I had a big one right under my butt cheek. I've been power walking, and jogging sometimes. I do an hour or half hour at least 5 times a week. I have been doing this since about February. And I just noticed the lump got smaller. So cardio and keeping active may be the key.

I have the same problem on my left knee and I wish there was some way to get rid of it. At first I thought it was a tumor but the doctor said it is fat. On top of that, I had a knee replacement on the same knee. I asked the doctor if he could get rid of it while doing the surgery and he said no. Only liposuction helps. And my right knee is going the same way. I am not overweight. Only fat knees and thighs. Naomi

I wonder if the pimple popper Dr could help?

I was always embarrassed about my legs. I went on an anti-inflammatory diet and was active doing dancing, hiking and walking and I actually was able to lose the weight on my legs. That was about a year to year ago. In the past few months I haven't been as active and I have still tried to eat the way the diet said but have cheated with a few foods and now I am developing the fat again in my inner legs and especially around my knees. It makes me feel horrible. So I am more determined now to not go out to eat at all and to stick to the strict diet and get regular exercise.

I have the same issue. My legs are fairly toned and not heavy at all. I actually got lipo in this area and saw absolutely no difference! I even questioned the dr. as to whether he lipo'd that area. Now I have read that fasting can allow the body to resolve these types of issues...however I have not tried it yet. I am embarrassed to wear shorts and my legs were always my best feature. :(

It's not lipedema. I have the same thing and I've already asked my doctor if that's what it was and it's not. That is something different. That's much more of a concern

Wow, that is exactly it, I think! Thank you.

New Member
1 post
i too struggle with the inner knee bulge. i'v had this problem my whole life. i can totally relate with the uncomfortable feeling in shorts, dresses, skinny leggings. im always conscious of my knee shape showing. i never was heavy for it to have come from loosing excess weight, been moderately active my entire life so not sure it comes from being sedentary either. ii agree genetics may have something to do with it. i have 3 sisters & only myself & 1 other sister suffer from it. the other 2 have "normal" looking knees, & we'r all about the same height & weight. i also have a daughter who has them. iv inquired about lipo, the dr said the fatty tissue that gathers around the inner knee is much different then that around the belly or other problem areas & its difficult to remove & can have a painful lengthy recovery. although they are unsightly to me, im more concerned about developing knee issues as i age. can the added fat possibly restrict blood flow to the connective tissue or joint? am i more prone to arthritis in that area? will i have an increased risk of requiring knee replacement? i am interested in reading more about the estrogen influence another mentioned, but not sure how you could target designated areas by restricting hormones which naturally occur throughout the entire body. i look forward to reading more posts on this issue.