Yea they are ridiculous

Yesterday I had a similar pain. Right side of my stomach below ribs. It came out of no where and it caused an alien like protrusion...it look so weird. Then gone in like 20 seconds. Yes kind of like a leg cramp.

Any word or any diagnosis

I had the exact thing happening now. You ever found out what's wrong?

Yes that's exactly what I have.

I have the exact same thing. Whenever I bend over to tie my shoe to put a shoe on just bending over in general I feel like my organs or something is getting stuck under my rib cage and I have to stretch out or hit that area to get the organs or whatever it is back into place. My husband thinks I’m crazy my doctor doesn’t understand what the heck I’m talking about. But I have scar adhesions and I think my skirt he Jean’s from abdominal surgeries are causing This issue. So since I already have an envoy very insist I’m going to get an abdominal and chest MRI to try to figure out what the heck this is. Sad to say but I’m glad other people have this because I thought I was losing my mind and so did my husband. But if somebody else has the same issufe then apparently there is something to this situation or condition.