Yea they are ridiculous

Yesterday I had a similar pain. Right side of my stomach below ribs. It came out of no where and it caused an alien like protrusion...it look so weird. Then gone in like 20 seconds. Yes kind of like a leg cramp.

Any word or any diagnosis

I had the exact thing happening now. You ever found out what's wrong?

Yes that's exactly what I have.

I have the exact same thing. Whenever I bend over to tie my shoe to put a shoe on just bending over in general I feel like my organs or something is getting stuck under my rib cage and I have to stretch out or hit that area to get the organs or whatever it is back into place. My husband thinks I’m crazy my doctor doesn’t understand what the heck I’m talking about. But I have scar adhesions and I think my skirt he Jean’s from abdominal surgeries are causing This issue. So since I already have an envoy very insist I’m going to get an abdominal and chest MRI to try to figure out what the heck this is. Sad to say but I’m glad other people have this because I thought I was losing my mind and so did my husband. But if somebody else has the same issufe then apparently there is something to this situation or condition.

Make sure you have a very low fat diet until your scan. I had my gall bladder removed it had stones in it one the size of an egg.

Hi just wondering if you ever found out anything I have the same symptoms for 3 yrs now

Same problem here, got the ultrasound report today, it reads as follows: “The liver is increased in echogenicity suggestive of fatty infiltration. 10mm
Simple cyst seen within the left love of liver. There is a discrete low echo area within the right lobe of liver measuring 20x21mm, not in keeping with a simple cyst in appearance, unable to determine aetiology using ultrasound?
Alternative cross-sectional imaging needed to determine nature of this area.
Normal gallbladder with no gallstones seen. CBD of normal Calabrese. Spleen, both kidneys, aorta and pancreas appear normal”.

I was referrred for another scan today, awaiting the date and will update you all as soon as i get the results of what this “golf ball” under my right rib is.