Yeah i think everyone comment so far has been a guy so i don't know if it applies or not but as someone else said earlier maybe its because you don't do it often you just aren't used to it. I used to feel like that almost every time because i rarely masturbated.

I feel rly sick when I masturbait I never do it but I try and I can get over the fear of being ill

I did it I cumed

I just had sex with my bf about 10 minutes ago, and i feel like throwing up, but it hasnt been 6 weeks, n im not allergic to his sperm cuz i swollowed it before, idk what it is

I’m seeing a lot of guys saying that they get sick.. but is it the same for girls? Because I get sick almost every time I have sex.

I jacked off and maybe 20 seconds after I was finished I took a piss and my apendex vibrated and now I feel sick and kinda dizzy

I feel as though I lost something. My nose gets runny I sneeze a lot and feel lazy. It takes a lot of my energy but most of all my sinuses mess up when I do it usually the next day.