Hi, great to hear you are having no bad side effects from fenbendazole. Interested to know how your liver and kidney function check went with your doctor?

Yes I see too that troll pops up every now and again.

Lots of red flags here, from inability to show he was ever at MDA, to complete lack of evidence of his "40 people cured" (not even on CT scan, really?), to a FB page where the mods ban anyone who asks questions about evidence, or are doctors.

Good answer. If they don’t won’t to know don’t ask. I use, no problem.

Are ou writing about Joe Tippens? Can you elaborate?

I run a cancer site on GBM brain cancer on Facebook. Your symptoms sound a lot like Tumor growth in the brain. Liver disease can metastasize to the brain. Cognitive issues (memory loss) and a series of seizures are typical signs of tumor regrowth for a glioblastoma patient..

I have come across publications in medical journals where the surgeon takes out a tumor and discovers that it harbors a worm. (This is very rare.) Your doctor can order a CT scan (does not show small tumors) or an MRI (excellent screening tool for anytime of tumor or abnormality in the brain).

Life is full of oddities. It's always good to check it out just incase you are that one unlucky guy.

_removed_

how much dose u took and for how long?
did u benefitted from it in any way ?

hi can u please contact me. i need some very important info.

_removed_