Recently I have fever with heavy head aches and abdomen pains. I feel like throwing up too. My headaches are unbearable. My periods is also very heavy. Please help me out.

I am sorry to hear that. While I have not personally been experiencing such myself, I would say your best bet is to go to the doctor and express your concerns. I know some doctors can be rude and brush off your concerns. But, trust me when I say that if you find the right Doctor, like I did for my likely anxiety induced digestive problems, you feel so much better knowing they are truly listening and willing to do what it takes to make you well again.

Hi good day !

I am 26 years old .. Me and the patient above who sent her concerns.. Are mostly same as my conditions too.. I get feeling chill,my body are feeling weak, I experienced pain also in my right side of abdominal and got fever during my period. But nausea and vomiting are none of my conditions.. It is just feels so very different and irregular inside.

I am just reallin wondering why could this happen.. Because I really did not experience before .. Just really need an answer.. Thank you so much.

Aby

It is probably 'ENDOMETRIAL TUBERCULOSIS' - Dr. Arijit Chatterjee

Hi, I get a fever and nausia each time I am on my periods. I also suffer from endometriosis which causes my back and abdominal pains to be excruciating. After blood test due to extreme exhaustion, doctor found that I was also aneamic. So I am not sure if the anaemia causes the fever. Always not looking forward to the periods each month because I tend to be bed ridden (origin tropics)