Hello my name Is Samantha I'm finally ready to loose my virginity and I'm embarrassed to say but I'm scared I don't taste good down. I researched many things and they said the best way is to check is to see for yourself so I did. It smelt like a weird smell but it wasn't bad and it kind of tasted like metal and sour a little bit. Is this a bad thing? 

Health Guru

Hi, a lot of the time when your truned on and your vagina is producing lubricant it will have a sweetish taste, around the start or just after your period that can give it a metallic taste due to the iron in the blood it can also be down to the foot we eat too, sometimes it can also be down to hormones that causes it, if it concerns you then I would say to try tasting yourself at different times throughout the month between your cycle and see if you notice any difference.

Your smell is supposed to attract a male not a female so it doesn't need to be to your liking. The only time I found a taste I didn't like was years ago when flavored deodorant spray was popular. Some of those reacted with the natural juices to taste awful.