Well, me and my boyfriend just had sex for the first time yesterday. when i went home, my tummy was hurting alittle, can you tell me if that's a sign of pregnacy or just some random tummy ache.

Thanks :-)

Am i safe to assume that you didn't use protection? Whether you used protection or not a stomach ache the day after unprotected sex is definetly NOT a sign of pregnancy. It is normal for a girl to have a little ache in the stomach after intercourse, sometimes i still do and i have been sexually active for 40 years. OMG has it been that long o.O
I am not going to say that you are not pregnant, but it's to soon to tell.

How far are you into your cycle? When was your last period? Did bf cum inside of you?

I am not trying to scare you (ya, maybe i am) but young ladies have been known to get pregnant the very first time they have unprotected sex. I hope you come back and tell me that he at least wore a condom, he did right :-|

Heres what happened, my boyfriend said that the condom didn't want to stay on, i just think he didn't want to wear it, so he took if off. I was like uhm, no condom no sex anymore. I'm so scared, i'm only seventeen, and i'm a cheerleader and i don't wanna be pregnant. I hope that he didn't cum in me, he said that he knows the feeling of when he's getting ready to cum, but he said that he didn't. I don't know if he did or didn't. How can you tell if he did?

Thanks for replying back :-)

The condom didn't want to stay on because he didn't want to keep it on. When you said, "no condom, no sex" that should have been it.
You should have been able to tell if he ejaculated inside of you, as his body would have told you. Some guys will start pumping harder and faster then all of a sudden they sort of get still and you would have felt his penis pulsating a bit. When he pulled out did he finish himself off? In other words if he didn't cum inside of you he would have "jacked" himself off the rest of the way. There would have been no way that he got that close to ejaculating and didn't finish. Also, you would have noticed if he did by semen coming out of your vagina. Sometimes it runs out right away, sometimes it dribbles out, you would have noticed an abundance of "wetness" when you went to the bathroom.
Listen, for future reference. I don't care if bf told he you that he won't cum inside, i also don't care if bf tells you that he didn't cum inside, and boyfriend or not, he wants to get his. When nature takes over and he is ramped up to the point of no return, anything goes. Please insist that he wear a condom at all times. If you can't trust him but still want to have sex with him, you should check out birth control for yourself. If he doesn't want to be responsible and considerate, than you need to take control and do what ever it takes to not end up pregnant. Your cheerleadinig days would certainly be over :'(

As a former teenage boy, I can tell you, you can't believe anything we say when we're turned on and want to get in. Loving you just makes it more desirable. :D After we're in, and about to cum, I don't know how anyone can pull out. :o That's just not how the mechanism works. The natural way is to thrust, Thrust, THRUST as you get close to the climax. The guy would have to be a god to stop himself from doing that.

The condom not staying on may be possible but again it's not likely. I'm no expert on condoms, I only used one, it broke, we got married sooner than we had planned. But I don't think the feeling that you get from entering a nice soft, warm, moist, vagina that belongs to someone you love, :D is there if there is a sheath of rubber in the way. So don't be too hard on him for not wanting to wear it.

As bbfeet9 said, you should be able to tell if he came while inside you. A young mans climax is a pretty physical thing that involves some involuntary spasmodic motion.

Have you ever given him a "hand job"? That will give you some idea of what his reaction will be. However, being inside the one I love makes it much more intense for me than just masturbation.

If you really are a couple and expect to be having sex, I feel there is no substitute for the pill. It allows you the freedom to have sex spontaneously and "naturally". It's pretty hard to stop and put on a condom when you're all warmed up.

However, condoms are a necessity if you are not absolutely sure of your partners history!!!!!!!!!!

So when my boyfriend has like an orgasm, that means that hes about to cum? Sorry, i'm not an expert on this whole sex thing. I'm just learning about things. I'm gonna take a pregnancy test soon, to make sure i'm not pregnant. I just pay to god, that it is negative. I'm also going to make an appt. to talk to my doctor about the pill. I couldn't really tell if there was like a wetness when i went to the bathroom, because i was bleeding. I'm pretty sure that it was nothing, but i'd rather be safe than sorry. I know that he couldn't get it in all the way, and it wouldn't stay in.

When a man has an orgasm that is the educated word for "cum" so it's one in the same. I am proud of you that you have decided to speak to a doctor regarding birth control, good for you.
Planned Parenthood is a wonderful start. They deal a lot with young people and they can even help to educate you regarding different questions that you may have that are sexual in nature. But if you are comfortable with your own family doctor that is more than fine as well.

Thank you for all of your advice. It made me feel much better. Thank you :-)

Your very welcome grace, come back anytime as we are always around some where. Let us know what's happening tho, k ;-)