I have a small fish bone stuck in my throat I can't get it out its caught in the flesh in my throat it hurts my ear started to also last night I was able to feel it with my finger I've tried everything now I can't feel it it's deeper

I've tried gargling swallowing balls of dry bread big chunks of banana swallowing whole bunches of marshmallow swallowing holeI even used my toothbrush decide to see if I canbrush it out it's very painful and now my eardrum is to her I think by trying all of this I pushed it in the flesh deeper

I have a dog bone stack in my throat what should I do.

It happened to me 3 days ago hoping it will dislodge by itselft and earlier today i went to urgent care and the physician refered me to ENT but due to the risk of the location of the impacted fisg bone in my throat the ENT DR sent me to er and had another doctor for surgery, im fine now, it might be a simple fishbone impaction but it can also cause complications, dont try to pull it out by yourself esp if the impaction is deep

I had a fish bone stuck and it was the most awful experience I've ever had, I couldn't eat or swallow because it was too painful.my boyfriend read a few forums and I started using the tips to try dislodge the bone. Basically I ate chunks of rice whole and swallowed, I also drank pepsi in between. I also gargled pepsi to try and lubricate my throat. After three bottles of pepsi and 2 bowls of rice the bone finally moved!!!! It took around an hour but it worked.

Did you get the bone out

I need reply of above....

I'm finally at urgent care after waiting 3 years I think you'll be fine

Misery and sorrow, i pray you're ok... i am having similar problems. I'm terrified at where it might be in my throat. Im scared scared scared...... i had sushi that contained eel and tuna in it. This was 2 weeks ago and all last week and this week i've woken up choking amd watery eyes from something. Im thinking it is fish bone because i found 2 bones in that sushi. Please let me know what you did

I have had a fish bone stuck in the back of throat for three days

I am an urgent care physician assistant and I can tell you that this is not accurate. As an urgent care unless we can see it when you open your mouth (most of the time we can't), we do not have the tools or imaging to remove it. An x-ray is only 35% accurate at seeing fish bones and the imaging of choice is a CT in the ER. Most times, if a fish bone is truly lodged, you need to be seen by ENT who would scope you to get it out. This can be done in the ER or you can wait to see them outpatient if you are not in any acute respiratory distress, etc

But fish "bones" are not bone, they're cartilage.